Alteo is looking for a C# Full-Stack Developer for a permanent position based in Montreal.
You will collaborate with an agile team composed of developers, quality assurance specialists and representatives from the development and operations process (DevOps). You will participate in the planning, design and implementation of new functionalities.
As a software developer in this position, your tasks will include the implementation, including design, of new functionalities and the creation of unit and integration tests to meet our coverage objectives. Each team member will actively participate in code reviews and Scrum sessions.
Each team member is expected to focus on the solution and help build an efficient, resilient and secure application. As a developer on our agile team, you must have the ability and curiosity to fully understand the overall architecture and requirements of the business domain.
- DEC/BAC in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in software development in C#
- Experience with asynchronous processes, threads and back-end services
- Working knowledge of Web Services APIs, Cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of SQL and non-SQL (Cosmos DB, MongoDB)
- Working knowledge of ORM (Entity Framework, nHibernate)
- Familiar with microservices architecture
- Familiar with the inter-process communication methods of "message bus" and Web APIs
- Web development using ASPX, AngularJS, Angular 7 and .NET
- Various communication protocols: USB devices, IP/UDP, Socket Layers, HTTP/S and familiar with the network/routing environment
- Knowledge of TFS, JIRA, Jenkins and automation tools such as SoapUI is a plus.
- Familiarity with Zigbee and BLE controllers an asset
- Familiar with hardware-level integration and configuration systems using a variety of Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum process and best practices in software development.
- Team player, positive attitude
- Ideally bilingual (French-English; written and spoken)