Alteo is looking for a Front-End Developer for a permanent position based in Montreal.
You will collaborate with an agile team composed of developers, quality assurance specialists and representatives of the development and operations process (DevOps). You will participate in the planning, design and implementation of new functionalities.
As a software developer in this position, your tasks will include the implementation, including design, of new functionalities and the creation of unit and integration tests to meet our coverage objectives. Each team member will actively participate in code reviews and scrum sessions.
Each team member is expected to focus on the solution and help build an efficient, resilient and secure application. As a developer on our agile team, you must have the ability and curiosity to fully understand the overall architecture and requirements of the business domain.
- DEC/BAC in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Web development using .NET, C#, HTML5, bootstrap, Restful API, XML, CSS3, Ajax, JSON, ASP.net, Angular 7 (or later versions)
- Experience with Kendo User Interface (UI) controls
- Ability to develop scalable and responsive web applications
- IU/UX design experience and capability
- Understanding IU standards
- Knowledge of Git, BitBucket and JIRA. Understanding and experience with user interface test automation using Selenium is a plus.
- Working knowledge of web services development and design
- Experience with the agile/Scrum process and best practices applied in software development.
- Team player, positive attitude
- Ideally bilingual (French-English; written and spoken)